Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Monday, May 23, 2016
Another high quality Solar Education kit from . Building these projects teach the benefits of solar energy while having fun. 6-In-1 Educational Solar Kit is an excellent beginner building kit designed to teach how solar power is used to drive a small motor. Use the 21 snap together parts - no tools required - to build six different working models including an airboat, windmill, puppy and two different planes. Only one project can be completed at a time. NO BATTERIES NEEDED of course.
Monday, October 12, 2015
Renewable energy is soon to be a huge part of our lives and something our children will have to become used to. So why not get them off to an early start with 14 in 1 Solar Robot. Yes, 14 in 1!
Full of unique accessories and parts, this robot can tackle water and land and is powered purely by sunlight so no batteries required. There are two building levels to this little guy, level 1 for the amateurs and level 2 if you’re looking for something a little more challenging. By adjusting the polarities you can change the direction of your motor rotation, and thanks to the transparent housing you can see the gears moving. The head can be stored either in the body or installed in the front, top or rear of the robot.
These educational solar kits are perfect for enhancing imaginations and increasing creativity not to mention great fun!
- Educational build it yourself solar robot
- Works on land and water
- Solar powered – no batteries required!
- 14 different combinations; Turtle-Bot, Beetle-Bot, Quadru-Bot, Boat-Bot, Walker-Bot, Dog-Bot and Wheel-Bot (Level one creations)
- Roly Poly-Bot, Auto-Bot, Slither-Bot, Surf-Bot, Boxer-Bot, Crab-Bot and Row-Bot (Level two creations)
- Adjustable polarity – changes direction of motor rotation
- Transparent housing
- Adjustable head
- Enhances creativity and expands imagination
- Available at SuperSmartChoices.comSuperSmartChoices.com
- Please be advised all merchants from Supersmartchoices are made from Taiwan